PUBLIC RELATIONS (PR)
We can help you promote your business through the use of PR as part of your overall marketing mix. We maintain a good working relationship with the local media and can get your message across in an innovative way to a wide audience. Our experienced consultants can assist in creating copy that gains the interest of the media in a positive way both locally and nationally.
Come and have a chat to explore avenues that you perhaps have not considered before.
We have experience and contacts within local government and the public sector. We can help you steer your way through the sometimes complex web of States Departments, lobby States Members on your behalf and devise campaigns to get your voice heard – whether you are in business or the charity sector.
At Image Matters we help clients navigate their way through local government departments, quangos and government owned arms length organisations. We do this by introducing clients with policy decision-makers and influential stakeholders to inform and shape government policy development. we can help organisations to engage all tiers of government – be it The States of Jersey, its administration, the parish system and local enterprise partnerships such as Jersey Business Locate Jersey, Visit Jersey, Tourism and Jersey Finance Limited.
We can develop a bespoke package of public affairs services for individual organisations, tailored to their needs and requirement, including;
– Political monitoring and intelligence reports
– Stakeholder mapping and political audience identification
– Message development and message alignment
– Formal policy consultation responses
– Comprehensive policymaker engagement programmes
– Scrutiny Committee and public inquiry training
– Integrated campaigning including social media planning and responses
– Media cutting and back copy research